Pages

Thursday 29 November 2012

And the big sigh of relief goes to...

So I haven't posted anything in a very long time...GTP is intense! I haven't had a lot of spare time but now my first observation is over I can breathe a big sigh of relief!

It went very very well!

I had a practice at the start of the week and managed to set the fire alarm off evacuating 2 school (about 2000 students) which wasn't a promising start! But after a few adjustments I managed to hit the nail on the head.

My tutor observed 2 lessons - Phonics with a group of 4 students, which was deemed outstanding and a science lesson where we looked at changing materials (which was also deemed outstanding!)

So for everyone out there doing a GTP...don't panic, it's hard work but it's all worth it after that first observation. If you put the work in then you will reap the rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment