Pages

Saturday 24 December 2011

Folder Tasks



Wonderful!

I have just had another look on the shoebox tasks website  www.shoeboxtasks.com and noticed a new addition. Folder tasks. Why havent I though of this?? I have been making tasks for some of my students and am constantly irritated by wandering symbols/laminates! I have been racking my brain trying to think of how I can get around this...

 

Simple move from one A4 laminate with loose parts to velcro on to a book or folder which is all self contained!
The shoebox tasks website sell a set of 3 and I am very much in support of the site and buying from them as it promotes supported employment schemes for autistic adolescents. BUT...when they are so simple you can make them yourself for nothing! These will be great for some of my students who struggle when there are various tasks displayed together.

Also it supports the TEACCH structure by working from left to right and is great for students progression from shoebox tasks to more paper based activities

Have a go and let me know how it goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment